Changing Welfare States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bea Cantillon, 2012. "GINI DP 52: Virtuous Cycles or Vicious Circles? The Need for an EU Agenda on Protection, Social Distribution and Investment," GINI Discussion Papers 52, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli, Ilaria & Veselkova, Marcela, 2014. "Let’s get to Work! The Future of Labour in Europe," CEPS Papers 9486, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli, Ilaria & Veselkova, Marcela, 2015. "Green, Pink & Silver? The Future of Labour in Europe, Vol. 2," CEPS Papers 10268, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal & Chris Luigjes, 2015.
"Decent incomes for the poor: which role for Europe?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/20, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal, 2016. "Decent income for the poor: which role for Europe?," Working Papers 1601, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Ive Marx & Brian Nolan, 2012. "GINI DP 51: In-Work Poverty," GINI Discussion Papers 51, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ágota Scharle & Balázs Váradi & Flóra Samu, 2015. "Policy convergence across welfare regimes: the case of disability policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 76, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Deficits and Strengths in Austrian Competitiveness," FIW Policy Brief series 029, FIW.
- Bea Cantillon & Natascha Van Mechelen, 2013. "Poverty reduction and social security: Cracks in a policy paradigm," Working Papers 1304, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bellani, Luna & Bia, Michela, 2017. "The Long-Run Impact of Childhood Poverty and the Mediating Role of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Obinger, Herbert & Starke, Peter, 2014. "Welfare state transformation: Convergence and the rise of the supply side model," TranState Working Papers 180, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199607600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .