Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation: Volume VI: International and Comparative Perspectives
- Cottrell, Jacqueline(Project Manager, Green Budget Germany)Milne, Janet E.(Professor of Law and Director of The Institute of the Environmental Tax Policy Institute)Ashiabor, Hope(Associate Professor of Law, Macquarie Law School, Sydney)Kreiser, Lawrence A.(Professor Emeritus of Accounting, Cleveland State University)Deketelaere, Kurt(Professor of Law and Director of The Institute for Environmental and Energy Law, University of Leuven)
AbstractVolume VI in the Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation series contains an interdisciplinary, selection of peer-reviewed papers written by international experts in the field. The volume contains nearly forty articles written by authors representing disciplines such as law, economics, accounting, taxation, environmental policy and political sciences. The articles were selected from papers presented at the Eighth Annual Global Conference on Environmental Taxation in October 2007 in Munich, Germany. The book is clearly structured with the articles divided into parts and organised by topic. Part 1 it features analysis of the effect of environmental tax policies on innovation, technology, and competitiveness, Part 2 on implementation issues, Part 3 on issues relating to energy and innovation, Part 4 on land use, planning, and conservation and Part 5 closes with papers dealing with international approaches to environmental taxation that use market-based instruments. The book and its sister volumes in the series are a unique and invaluable resource for anyone interested in the next generation of policy instruments for transitioning to sustainable economies. Contributors to this volume - Michael Rodi Nils Axel Braathen Katja Schumacher Michael Kohlhaas Terry Barker Sudhir Junankar Hector Pollitt Philip Summerton Mikael Skou Andersen Stefan Speck Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi Giorgio Panella Andrea Zatti Fiorenza Carraro FJ de Cendra de Larragan Pedro M Herrera Molina Maria Amparo Grau Ruiz Pablo Chico de la Camara Aldo Ravazzi Douvan Claudia Cordie Jan Pavel Leos Vitek Sven Rudolph Michael Bocher Jonathan Remy Nash Shi-Ling Hsu Claudia Dias Soares Carol Ni Ghiollarnath Rolf Iten Helen Luckge Martin Peter Janet E. Milne Rowena Cantley-Smith Rossella Bardazzi Filippo Oropallo Maria Grazia Pazienza Jon Strand Nathalie Chalifour Amy Taylor Hans Sprohge Larry Kreiser Julsuchada Sirisom Bill Butcher Anna Mortimore Rahmat Tavallali Paul Lee Bruce McClain Hana Bruhova-Foltynova Vojtech Maca Alberto Majocchi Andrea Zatti Ignasi Puig-Ventosa Eleanor Weston Brown Joana Calado Araujo Prates Joao Joanez de Melo
- Cottrell, Jacqueline & Milne, Janet E. & Ashiabor, Hope & Kreiser, Lawrence A. & Deketelaere, Kurt (ed.), 2009. "Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation: Volume VI: International and Comparative Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199566488.Handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199566488
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199566488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.