Dimensions of Tax Design: The Mirrlees Review
- (IFS), Institute for Fiscal Studies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Brewer & Claire Crawford, 2010.
"Starting School And Leaving Welfare: The Impact of Public Education on Lone Parents' Welfare Receipt,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0121, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Mike Brewer & Claire Crawford, 2010. "Starting school and leaving welfare: the impact of public education on lone parents' welfare receipt," IFS Working Papers W10/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Jiang, Wei & Malley, James, 2011.
"The distributional consequences of tax reforms under market distortions,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-73, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James R. Malley & Wei Jiang, 2011. "The distributional consequences of tax reforms under market distortions," Working Papers 2011_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Wei Jiang & Jim Malley, 2011. "The Distributional Consequences of Tax Reforms under Market Distortions," CESifo Working Paper Series 3600, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 165-190, Fall.
- Peter A. Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Diamond, 2011. "Unemployment, Vacancies, Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1045-1072, June.
- Claudio A., Agostini & Javiera, Selman & Marcela, Perticará, 2013.
"Una propuesta de crédito tributario al ingreso para Chile,"
Centro de Estudios PÃºblicos, vol. 0(129), pages 49-104.
- Claudio Agostini & Javiera Selman & Marcela Perticara, 2012. "Una Propuesta de Crédito Tributario al Ingreso para Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv282, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A Agostini & Marcela Perticara & Javiera Selman, 2012. "Una Propuesta de Crédito Tributario al Ingreso para Chile," Working Papers wp_021, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Chaudhry, Sajid Mukhtar & Mullineux, Andrew & Agarwal, Natasha, 2015. "Balancing the regulation and taxation of banking," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-52.
- William Peterman, 2016.
"The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 46-71, July.
- William Peterman, 2012. "The Effect of Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation on Optimal Taxation," 2012 Meeting Papers 204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "The effect of endogenous human capital accumulation on optimal taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Peterman, 2016. "Code and data files for "The Effect of Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation on Optimal Taxation"," Computer Codes 14-205, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2013. "The Power to Tax, 33 Years Later," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 89-104.
- Diego Fernández Felices & Isidro Guardarucci & Jorge Puig, 2016. "El Impuesto al Valor Agregado en Argentina. Consideraciones sobre su incidencia distributiva y propuestas de reforma," Revista Actualidad Económica, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(90), pages 29-38.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:529-542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre C. Boyer & Nadja Dwenger & Johannes Rincke, 2014.
"Do Taxes Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation? Field-Experimental Evidence from Germany,"
tax-mpg-rps-2014-23, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Rincke, Johannes & Boyer, Pierre & Dwenger, Nadja, 2015. "Do Taxes Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation? Field-Experimental Evidence from Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112951, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Beimann, Boris & Bredtmann, Julia & David, Peggy & Ehlert, Christoph & Kassenböhmer, Sonja & Schaffner, Sandra & Siemers, Lars, 2011. "Studies on flexicurity Lot 1: Study on various aspects of labour market performance using micro data from the European Union statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC). Contract No. VC/2010/," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 72620.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Trzeciakiewicz, Dawid, 2017. "Macroeconomic impacts of fiscal policy shocks in the UK: A DSGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 321-338.
- Bruno Bises & Antonio Scialà, 2014. "The Erosion of the Personal Income Tax Base in Italy: Equity Aspects," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 145-166.
- Blankart, Charles B:, 2014. "The Great Schism in the Theory of Public Finance. A Treatise in the Theory of Economic Thought," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100461, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Rumpf, Dominik, 2013. "Zinsbereinigung bei der Dualen Einkommensteuer," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 32, number urn:isbn:9783161528699, May.
- Carlos DÌaz Caro & Jorge Onrubia Fern·ndez, 2014. "Inequidad horizontal en el IRPF dual espanol," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2014-08, FEDEA.
- Boyer, Pierre C. & Dwenger, Nadja & Rincke, Johannes, 2016.
"Do norms on contribution behavior affect intrinsic motivation? Field-experimental evidence from Germany,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 140-153.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Nadja Dwenger & Johannes Rincke, 2016. "Do Norms on Contribution Behavior Affect Intrinsic Motivation? Field-Experimental Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5998, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio A Agostini & Marcela Perticara & Javiera Selman, 2014. "An Earned Income Tax Proposal for Chile," Working Papers wp_037, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Alari Paulus, 2016. "The antipoverty performance of universal and means-tested benefits with costly take-up," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/12, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Harju Jarkko, 2014. "Policy evaluation methods in tax research – new evidence and interpretations," Nordic Tax Journal, Sciendo, vol. 2014(1), pages 76-92, May.
- Jorge Onrubia Fern·ndez & MarÌa del Carmen Rodado Ruiz, 2015. "oGravamen individual o grupal en el IRPF? Una valoraciÛn desde la movilidad distributiva," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2015-01, FEDEA.
- repec:kap:geneva:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s10713-018-0030-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Jonathan Haughton & David Tuerck, 2015. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Income Distribution in the UK and the US," EcoMod2015 8607, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199553754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.