The Theory of the Leisure Class
- Banta, Martha(Professor Emeritus, University of Calilfornia, Los Angeles)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni, 2014.
"The drivers of happiness inequality: suggestions for promoting social cohesion,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 419-442.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011. "The drivers of happiness inequality: Suggestions for promoting social cohesion," Working Papers 2011-06, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Massari, Riccardo & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "The Drivers of Happiness Inequality: Suggestions for Promoting Social Cohesion," IZA Discussion Papers 7153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rengs, Bernhard & Scholz-Waeckerle, Manuel, 2017. "Consumption & Class in Evolutionary Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 80021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 1999. "Economic growth and patterns of sustainability," Wuppertal Papers 98, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2010. "Happiness: A New Approach in Economics," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 3-7, 01.
- de Waal Malefyt, Timothy, 2015. "Relationship advertising: How advertising can enhance social bonds," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2494-2502.
- Ileana-Andra MARCULESC, 2016. "The Consumption Decision At The Crossroads Between Standard Economics And Behavioural Economics1," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 25(1), pages 19-32.
- Kristin Kronenberg & Tobias Kronenberg, 2011.
"Keeping up with the Joneses by finding a better-paid job - The effect of relative income on job mobility,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1445, European Regional Science Association.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2011. "Keeping up with the Joneses by finding a better-paid job - The effect of relative income on job mobility," MPRA Paper 29426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARTOLINI Stefano & SARRACINO Francesco, 2011.
"Happy for How Long? How Social Capital and GDP relate to Happiness over Time,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Stefano Bartolini & Francesco Sarracino, 2011. "Happy for How Long? How Social Capital and GDP relate to Happiness over Time," Department of Economics University of Siena 621, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Alina Maria NEAȚU, 2015. "The use of behavioral economics in promoting public policy," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 255-264, Summer.
- Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2012.
"Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 194-205.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Department of Economics 0667, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D'Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 072, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marjit, Sugata & Roychowdhury, Punarjit, 2011. "Status, Poverty and Trade," MPRA Paper 33730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Fiorito & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2011. "La posizionalità come presupposto della relazionalità; e viceversa," Department of Economics University of Siena 610, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Holger Preuss, 2013. "The Contribution of the FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games to Green Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Kim, Jae-Eun & Lloyd, Stephen & Cervellon, Marie-Cécile, 2016. "Narrative-transportation storylines in luxury brand advertising: Motivating consumer engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 304-313.
- Robert Van Horn & Monica Van Horn, 2013. "What Would Adam Smith Have on His iPod? Uses of Music in Teaching the History of Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Ryan W. Buell & Taly Reich & Michael I. Norton, 2011. ""Last-place Aversion": Evidence and Redistributive Implications," NBER Working Papers 17234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nataliya Kochkina & Evgeniya Popova, 2017. "Are Books Luxury Goods in Russia or not?," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-06-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2017.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(602):y:2015:i:2(602):p:255-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199552580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .