Bayesian Smoothing and Regression for Longitudinal, Spatial and Event History Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander März & Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Oliver Musshoff, 2016.
"Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 663-698.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182752, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- März, Alexander & Klein, Nadja & Kneib, Thomas & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2014. "Analysing farmland rental rates using Bayesian geoadditive quantile regression," DARE Discussion Papers 1403, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Damien Rousselière, 2017. "A flexible approach to age dependence in organizational mortality. Comparing the life duration for cooperative and non-cooperative enterprises using a Bayesian Generalized Additive Discrete Time Survi," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Shortridge Ashton & Goldsberry Kirk & Adams Matthew, 2014. "Creating space to shoot: quantifying spatial relative field goal efficiency in basketball," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-11, September.
- Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2015. "The Spatial Distribution of Self-Employment in India: Evidence from Semiparametric Geoadditive Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 300-322, February.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:i01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:355:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ezra Gayawan & Samson B. Adebayo, 2013. "A Bayesian semiparametric multilevel survival modelling of age at first birth in Nigeria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(45), pages 1339-1372, June.
- Andreas Groll & Gerhard Tutz, 2017. "Variable selection in discrete survival models including heterogeneity," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 305-338, April.
- Susanne Konrath & Ludwig Fahrmeir & Thomas Kneib, 2015. "Bayesian accelerated failure time models based on penalized mixtures of Gaussians: regularization and variable selection," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(3), pages 259-280, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199533022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .