WRONG: Nine Economic Policy Disasters and What We Can Learn from Them
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa’s Voice and Financier," African Development Fund Series, African Development Bank, number 12 edited by Jihene Aissaoui.
- anonymous, 2002. "Financial stability well rooted in U.S," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stanley, H.Eugene & Buldyrev, Sergey V & Cruz, Luis & Gomez-Isla, Teresa & Havlin, Shlomo & Hyman, Bradley T & Knowles, Roger & Urbanc, Brigita & Wyart, Claire, 1998. "Statistical physics and Alzheimer’s disease," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 460-471.
- anonymous, 2003. "Financial assimilation of immigrants conference," Profitwise, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Dec.
- anonymous, 2003. "Get the facts: financial literacy makes cents," e-Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue 1.
- An, Yunbi & Cheung, Keith, 2010. "Project financing: Deal or no deal," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 72-77, April.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Carl Chiarella & Nadima El-Hassan, 1997. "Evaluation of Derivative Security Prices in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Framework as Path Integrals Using Fast Fourier Transform Techniques," Working Paper Series 72, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stanley, H.E. & Buldyrev, S.V. & Canpolat, M. & Meyer, M. & Mishima, O. & Sadr-Lahijany, M.R. & Scala, A. & Starr, F.W., 1998. "The puzzling statistical physics of liquid water," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 213-232.
- ., 2006. "Physical and Social Indicators," Chapters,in: Middle East Oil Exporters, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- anonymous, 2002. "A fresh approach to Financial Update," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Oct, pages 1-5.
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Eli Amir & Baruch Lev & Theodore Sougiannis, 2003. "Do financial analysts get intangibles?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 635-659.
- ., 2006. "The Nature of the Problem," Chapters,in: Reforming China’s State-owned Enterprises and Banks, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe & Solomon, Sorin, 2000. "Microscopic Simulation of Financial Markets," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124458901.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Marsili, Matteo & Roehner, Bertrand M & Slanina, František, 2001. "Application Of Physics In Economic Modelling," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 1-1.
- Ian Ball, 2003. "Modern financial management practices," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 49-76.
- anonymous, 2003. "Can emotion affect financial markets?," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199322190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .