Readings in Unobserved Components Models
- Harvey, Andrew(Professor of Econometrics, University of Cambridge)Proietti, Tommaso(Professor of Economic Statistics, University of Udine, Italy)Registered editor(s):
Contributors to this volume - P. Burridge and K.F. Wallis S.J. Koopman P. de Jong A.C. Harvey and S.J. Koopman R. Kohn, C.F. Ansley and C. Wong M.W. Watson A.C. Harvey and A. Jaeger A. Maravall D. Pfeffermann A.C. Harvey, S.J. Koopman and M. Riani J. Nyblom F. Canova and B.E. Hansen A.C. Harvey and C. Fernandes Carter and Kohn P. de Jong and N. Shephard N. Shephard and M.K. Pitt J. Durbin and S.J. Koopman S. Kim, N. Shephard, and S. Chib A. Doucet, S.J. Godsill, and C. Andrieu
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780199278695 and published in 2005.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010.
"Industrial Electricity Demand for Turkey: A Structural Time Series Analysis,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
129, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dilaver, Zafer & Hunt, Lester C., 2011. "Industrial electricity demand for Turkey: A structural time series analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 426-436, May.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2009.
"Survey Data as Coicident or Leading Indicators,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/19, European University Institute.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Riani, Marco, 2007. "Transformations and Seasonal Adjustment: Analytic Solutions and Case Studies," MPRA Paper 7862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2008.
"Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis,"
CEIS Research Paper
109, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Structural Time Series Models for Business Cycle Analysis," MPRA Paper 6854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia Frale & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2008.
"A Monthly Indicator of the Euro Area GDP,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/32, European University Institute.
- Paulo Mauricio Sánchez Beltrán & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2013.
"Combinación de brechas del producto colombiano,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010973, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "Revealing the arcane: an introduction to the art of stochastic volatility models," MPRA Paper 25511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javid, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2014. "Electricity consumption-GDP nexus in Pakistan: A structural time series analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 811-817.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199278695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed