Cooperative Strategy: Managing Alliances, Networks, and Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Risso, 2012. "Exploring Partnerships for Social Innovation," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Innovat, pages 26-36.
- Xiaoqing Li & Yu Zheng & Catherine L. Wang, 2016. "Inter-firm collaboration in new product development in Chinese pharmaceutical companies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 165-193, March.
- Bidault, Francis & Hildebrand, Thomas, 2014. "The distribution of partnership returns: Evidence from co-authorships in economics journals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1002-1013.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg & Larsen, Marcus M. & Pedersen, Torben, 2013. "The organizational design of offshoring: Taking stock and moving forward," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 315-323.
- Francis Bidault & Thomas Hildebrand, 2012. "The distribution of partnerships benefits: Evidence from co-authorships in economics journals," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Emna Moalla & Dora Triki, 2011. "Comment les firmes multinationales peuvent-elles réussir leurs partenariats ?," Post-Print halshs-00690379, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:3-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malik, Tariq, 2012. "Disparate association between alliance social capital and the global pharmaceutical firm's performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1017-1028.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0192-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoqing Li & David Faulkner & Yanni Yan, 2011. "The strategic stages of China--UK educational alliances: an empirical study," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 7-24, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:435-447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony Bovaird, 2010. "A Brief Intellectual History of the Public–Private Partnership Movement," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Li, Xiaoqing & Roberts, Joanne & Yan, Yanni & Tan, Hui, 2014. "Knowledge sharing in China–UK higher education alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 343-355.
- Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "Curvilinear relationship between cultural distance and equity participation: An empirical analysis of cross-border acquisitions," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 316-332.
- Sonya Wen & Cheng-Min Chuang, 2010. "To teach or to compete? A strategic dilemma of knowledge owners in international alliances," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 697-726, December.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:48-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukas, Elmar, 2013. "Modeling the transitional dynamics of international joint venture policies: An option pricing approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 21-36.
- Sroka Włodzimierz, 2011. "Problem of Trust in Alliance Networks," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 44(4), pages 101-108, July.
- Gabriel J. Power & Victoria Salin & John L. Park, 2012. "Strategic options associated with cooperative members' equity," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 48-67, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199266258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .