Contests for Corporate Control: Corporate Governance and Economic Performance in the United States and Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Wirtz & Pierre-Yves Gomez, 2008.
"Institutionnalisation des régimes de gouvernance et rôle des institutions socles : le cas de la cogestion allemande,"
- Pierre-Yves Gomez & Peter Wirtz, 2008. "Institutionnalisation des régimes de gouvernance et rôle des institutions socles:le cas de la cogestion allemande," Working Papers CREGO 1080601, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Casson, Peter D. & Martin, Roderick & Nisar, Tahir M., 2008. "The financing decisions of innovative firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 208-221, June.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Information and Communications Technologies, Coordination and Control, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(3-4), pages 71-92, September.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2007. "Information and communications technologies,coordination and control, and the distribution of income," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199244867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.