Incentives, Organization, and Public Economics: Papers in Honour of Sir James Mirrlees
- Hammond, Peter(University of Stanford)Myles, Gareth(University of Exeter)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe De Donder & Darío Maldonado & Pierre Pestieau, 2008.
"Habit Formation and Labor Supply,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2351, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Maldonado, Darío & Pestieau, Pierre, 2008. "Habit Formation and Labour Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 6776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & MALDONADO, Dario & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2008. "Habit formation and labor supply," CORE Discussion Papers 2008038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Hammond, Peter J., 2016. "The Kyoto Protocol and Beyond: Pareto Improvements to Policies that Mitigate Climate Change," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 287, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Peter Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 165-190, Fall.
- Peter A. Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Fumitoshi Mizutani, 2011. "Market Size and Vertical Structure in the Railway Industry," ISER Discussion Paper 0820, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Renato Gomes & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur & Alessandro Pavan, 2014.
"Differential Taxation and Occupational Choice,"
1577, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gomes, Renato & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pavan, Alessandro, 2017. "Differential Taxation and Occupational Choice," TSE Working Papers 17-773, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Renato Gomes & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur & Alessandro Pavan, 2014. "Differential Taxation and Occupational Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 5054, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199242290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.