The Methodology and Practice of Econometrics: A Festschrift in Honour of David F. Hendry
- Castle, Jennifer(British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow in Economics)Shephard, Neil(Professor of Economics at Oxford University and Research Director of the University's Oxford-Man Institute)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2011.
"Asymptotic theory for iterated one-step Huber-skip estimators,"
11-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2011. "Asymptotic theory for iterated one-step Huber-skip estimators," CREATES Research Papers 2011-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Reinhold Heinlein & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2011. "Effects of monetary policy on the $/£ exchange rate. Is there a 'delayed overshooting puzzle'?," Studies in Economics 1124, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- White, Halbert & Pettenuzzo, Davide, 2014.
"Granger causality, exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 316-330.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Halbert White, 2010. "Granger Causality, Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis," Working Papers 36, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2012. "Martingale approximation for common factor representation," MPRA Paper 37669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199237197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .