Game Theory: A Very Short Introduction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet S. Ismail, 2018. "The story of conflict and cooperation," Papers 1808.06750, arXiv.org.
- Brandon Almy & Joachim I. Krueger, 2013. "Game interrupted: The rationality of considering the future," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(5), pages 521-526, September.
- Anthony M. Evans & Joachim I. Krueger, 2014. "Outcomes and expectations in dilemmas of trust," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(2), pages 90-103, March.
- Stern, Jon, 2014. "The British utility regulation model: Its recent history and future prospects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 162-172.
- Pietro Guarnieri & Tommaso Luzzati, 2018. "Some reflections on the "battle of the sexes"," Discussion Papers 2018/239, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Alonso-Sanz, Ramón, 2018. "Collective quantum games with Werner-like states," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 510(C), pages 812-827.
- Jürgen Eichberger, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.), Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giacomo Costa, 2013. "Some reflections on the city of Taranto referendum on ILVA," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(110), pages 27-34.
- Iqbal, Azhar & Chappell, James M. & Abbott, Derek, 2015. "Social optimality in quantum Bayesian games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 798-805.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2012. "Rethinking Microeconomics: A Proposed Reconstruction," Working Papers 1206, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Anthony M. & Athenstaedt, Ursula & Krueger, Joachim I., 2013. "The development of trust and altruism during childhood," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 82-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199218462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.