International Money: Postwar Trends and Theories
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005.
"Basic Exchange Rate Theories,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-024/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charles Van Marrewijk, 2005. "Basic Exchange Rate Theories," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2006.
"Target zones in theory and history: Credibility, efficiency, and policy autonomy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1979-1995, November.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2005. "Target Zones in Theory and History: Credibility, Efficiency, and Policy Autonomy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joe Tharakan, 1999. "Economic growth and exchange rate uncertainty," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 347-358.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:299-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanos Papadamou & Thomas Markopoulos, 2012. "The Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate Determination for a “Petrocurrency”: The Case of Norwegian Krone," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 299-314, August.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Monetary policy and economic performance of West African Monetary Zone Countries," MPRA Paper 4308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theophilos Papadimitriou & Periklis Gogas & Vasilios Plakandaras, 2016. "Testing Exchange Rate Models in a Small Open Economy: an SVR Approach," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 9-29.
- Kwame Osei-Assibey, 2014. "Sign asymmetry and exchange rate market volatility: empirical evidence from two developing countries," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 107-121.
- Narayan, Seema, 2013. "Foreign exchange markets and oil prices in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 41-50.
- Alonso, Miguel A. & Rallo, Juan Ramón & Romero, Alberto, 2013. "El efecto de los impuestos a las transacciones financieras en la estabilidad de los mercados de capital. Un debate sin resolver," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(317), pages 207-231, enero-mar.
- Kun-Ming CHEN & Hsiu-Hua RAU & Chia-Ching LIN, 2006. "The Impact Of Exchange Rate Movements On Foreign Direct Investment: Market-Oriented Versus Cost-Oriented," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(3), pages 269-287.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005.
"Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy,"
Sciences Po publications
n°5199, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2005. "Target zones in History and Theory : efficiency, credibility and policy autonomy," Working Papers hal-01065605, HAL.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montserrat Ferre & Stephen Hall, 2002. "Foreign exchange market efficiency and cointegration," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 131-139.
- Salah A. Nusair & Khalid M. Kisswani, 2015. "Asian Real Exchange Rates And Oil Prices: A Cointegration Analysis Under Structural Breaks," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(S1), pages 1-25, December.
- Sarantis, Nicholas, 1999. "Modeling non-linearities in real effective exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 27-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198775133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.