The Egyptian Labor Market in an Era of Revolution
- Assaad, Ragui(Professor of Planning and Public Affairs, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota)Krafft, Caroline(PhD Candidate, Department of Applied Economics, University of Minnesota)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rania Salem, 2016. "The gendered effects of labour market experiences on marriage timing in Egypt," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(11), pages 283-314, August.
- Rana Hendy, 2015. "Women's Participation in the Egyptian Labor Market: 1998-2012," Working Papers 907, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Maia Sieverding, 2016. "Youth Perspectives on Social Insurance in Egypt: Qualitative Insights on the Gap between Legal and Effective Coverage," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 34(6), pages 851-867, November.
- Jackline Wahba & Ragui Assaad, 2017.
"Flexible Labor Regulations and Informality in Egypt,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 962-984, November.
- Jackline Wahba & Ragui Assaad, 2015. "Flexible Labor Regulations and Informality in Egypt," Working Papers 915, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft & Dominique J. Rolando, 2016.
"Introducing the Tunisia Labor Market Panel Survey 2014,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Ragui Assaad & Samir Ghazouani & Caroline Krafft & Dominique J. Rolando, 2016. "Introducing the Tunisia Labor Market Panel Survey 2014," Working Papers 1040, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198737254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.