The Economics of Business Culture: Game Theory, Transaction Costs, and Economic Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1996. "The theory of market modernization of law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-172, June.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2009.
"Organization, learning and cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 39-53, May.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Working Papers hal-01065495, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9832, Sciences Po.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Computational Economics 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "Organization, learning and cooperation," Post-Print hal-01052800, HAL.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Organization, Learning and Cooperation," Sciences Po publications 2004-001, Sciences Po.
- Cule, Monika & Fulton, Murray, 2005. "Some implications of the unofficial economy-bureaucratic corruption relationship in transition countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-211, November.
- Konstantinos J. Hazakis, 2014. "The rationale of special economic zones (SEZs): An Institutional approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Teegen, Hildy, 2003. "International NGOs as global institutions: using social capital to impact multinational enterprises and governments," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-285.
- James Foreman-Peck & Peng Zhou, 2013.
"The strength and persistence of entrepreneurial cultures,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 163-187, January.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2009. "The Strength and Persistence of Entrepreneurial Cultures," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2010.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1995. "Entitlements and Obligations," Discussion Papers in Economics 30956, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Çule, Monika & Fulton, Murray, 2009. "Business culture and tax evasion: Why corruption and the unofficial economy can persist," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 811-822, December.
- Roy Church, 2006. "Trust, Burroughs Wellcome & Co. and the foundation of a modern pharmaceutical industry in Britain, 1880-1914," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 376-398.
- Rabindra Nath Chakraborty & Ernst Mohr, 2005. "Coordination and Motivation in Flat Hierarchies: The Impact of the Adjudication Culture," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(288), pages 563-576, November.
- Peter Buckley, 1994. "International Business Versus International Management? International Strategic Management from the View of point of Internalisation Theory," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 95-104.
- Koford, Kenneth & Miller, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Contract enforcement in the early transition of an unstable economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6782 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boehlje, Michael & Roucan-Kane, Maud & Broring, Stefanie, 2011. "Future Agribusiness Challenges: Strategic Uncertainty, Innovation and Structural Change," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 1-29, December.
- Duren, Erna van & Howard, Wayne & McKay, Helen & Maguer, Marc Le, 1994. "Is There a Role for Strategic Alliances in Ontario's Chicken Industry?," Department of Agricultural Economics and Business 258813, University of Guelph.
- repec:taf:femeco:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:23-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Grandori & Giuseppe Soda, 2006. "A Relational Approach to Organization Design," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 151-172.
- Miguel Lopez-Morell & Jose O'Kean, 2008. "A stable network as a source of entrepreneurial opportunities: The Rothschilds in Spain, 1835-1931," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 163-184.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198283751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.