Privatization: A Theoretical Treatment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akira Ogawa & Kazuhiko Kato, 2006. "Price Competition in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(4), pages 1-5.
- P.A. Black & P.O. Baird & A. Heese, 1997. "Ownership and Competition in South African Telecommunications," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 65(2), pages 104-111, June.
- Sun, Qunyan & Zhang, Anming & Li, Jie, 2005. "A study of optimal state shares in mixed oligopoly: Implications for SOE reform and foreign competition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-27.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2008.
"Ownership forms matter for airport efficiency: A stochastic frontier investigation of worldwide airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 422-435, September.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2009. "Ownership Forms Matter for Airport Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Investigation of Worldwide Airports," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207604, Transportation Research Forum.
- N.F. Cruz & R.C. Marques & A. Marra & C. Pozzi, 2014.
"Local Mixed Companies: The Theory And Practice In An International Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-9, March.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha & Marra, A. & Pozzi, C., 2014. "Local mixed companies: the theory and practice in an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duc De Ngo & Mahito Okura, 2008. "Coopetition in a Mixed Duopoly Market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(21), pages 1-9.
- Kangsik Choi & Yuanzhu Lu, 2009. "A Model Of Endogenous Payoff Motives And Endogenous Timing In A Mixed Duopoly ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 203-223, September.
- Olivier LECLERCQ, 1996. "Les Entreprises Publiques Dans Le Processus De Transition En Europe Del' Est," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 235-266, June.
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, Corporatization, Ownership Forms and their Effects on the Performance of the World’s Major Airports," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208026, Transportation Research Forum.
- Vinogradov, D & Shadrina, E, 2016. "Public-Private Partnerships as Collaborative Projects: testing the theory on cases from EU and Russia," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16024, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2012. "Indirect Taxation and Privatization in a Model of Government's Preference," MPRA Paper 42968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter BÖS, 1991. "Privatization And The Transition From Planned To Market Economies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 183-195, April.
- Luca Pareschi & Edoardo Mollona, 2016. "No country for neoliberalism: a topic modeling approach to protean discourses to resist privatizations in Italy," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard, 2017. "Strategic Trade and Privatization Policies in Bilateral Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 80340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menyah, Kojo & Paudyal, Krishna & Inyangete, Charles G., 1995. "Subscriber return, underpricing, and long-term performance of U.K. privatization initial public offers," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 473-495, December.
- Kangsik Choi, 2006. "Mixed Motives of Simultaneous-move Games in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(14), pages 1-7.
- Tatahi, Motasam & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Financial and Operating Performance of Privatized Firms in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 3953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ranko Jelic & Richard Briston & Wolfgang Aussenegg, 2003. "The Choice of Privatization Method and the Financial Performance of Newly Privatized Firms in Transition Economies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30, pages 905-940.
- Topalli, Margerita & Ivanaj, Silvester, 2016. "Mapping the evolution of the impact of economic transition on Central and Eastern European enterprises: A co-word analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 744-759.
- Henry Ohlsson, 2003.
"Ownership and Production Costs: Choosing between Public Production and Contracting-Out in the Case of Swedish Refuse Collection,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(4), pages 451-476, December.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs - Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Working Paper Series 1998:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Ownership and Production Costs Choosing Between Public Production and Contracting Out," Papers 1998-6, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan, 2006. "Privatization, corporatization, ownership forms and their effects on the performance of the world's major airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 109-121.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2012. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly revisited," MPRA Paper 37704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198283690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.