Hunger and Public Action
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Evan Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011.
"Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda,"
11-25, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Joshua Blumenstock & Nathan Eagle & Marcel Fafchamps, 2011. "Risk and Reciprocity Over the Mobile Phone Network: Evidence from Rwanda," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Parantap Basu & Rajesh Raj Natarajan & Kunal Sen, 2020. "Administrative failures in anti-poverty programmes and household welfare: An investigation of India's employment guarantee programme," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-41, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kinda Somlanare Romuald, 2017. "Working Paper 286 - Climatic Shocks and Food Security The Role of Foreign Aid," Working Paper Series 2408, African Development Bank.
- Paul B. Thompson, 2012. "The Agricultural Ethics of Biofuels: The Food vs. Fuel Debate," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2009.
"A theory of employment guarantees: Contestability, credibility and distributional concerns,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 482-497, April.
- Basu, Arnab K & Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 5784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2007. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," IZA Discussion Papers 3002, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "A Theory of Employment Guarantees: Contestability, Credibility and Distributional Concerns," Working Papers 127048, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Amit KUNDU & Sanjib TALUKDAR, 2017. "Employment Generation among Women in NREGS: A Synthesis on the basis of Micro Level Field Investigation," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 107-120, March.
- T Thangalakshmi & V Suthacini, 2019. "Food Security in India: Issues and Suggestion to Improve the Public Distribution System," Shanlax International Journal of Economics, Shanlax International Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 36-40, September.
- Vallino.Elena, 2013. "Why droughts started to turn into famines in the Late Victorian periods? A complex system approach," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201317, University of Turin.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, June.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Wagner, Natascha, 2016. "Does Community-Driven Development Improve Inclusiveness in Peasant Organizations? – Evidence from Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 105-124.
- Oriana Bandiera & Robin Burgess & Narayan Das & Selim Gulesci & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman, 2017.
"Labor Markets and Poverty in Village Economies,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 132(2), pages 811-870.
- Oriana Bandiera & Robin Burgess & Narayan Das & Selim Gulesci & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman, 2015. "Labor Markets and Poverty in Village Economies," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 058, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Burgess, Robin & Das, Narayan & Gulesci, Selim & Rasul, Imran & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2016. "Labor Markets and Poverty in Village Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Burgess, Robin & Das, Narayan & Gulesci, Selim & Rasul, Imran & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2017. "Labor markets and poverty in village economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, "undated". "Analyzing Nutritional Impacts of Price and Income Related Shocks in Malawi and Uganda," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-014, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Basu, Parantap & Sen, Kunal, 2015.
"Welfare Implications of India's Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9454, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Parantap Basu & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Welfare Implications of the Indian Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay," CEGAP Working Papers 2015_01, Durham University Business School.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan & Rischke, Ramona, 2016. "Analyzing nutritional impacts of price and income related shocks in Malawi: Simulating household entitlements to food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-43.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen & Ramona Rischke, 2015. "Analyzing Nutritional Impacts of Price and Income Related Shocks in Malawi: Simulating Household Entitlements to Food," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 166, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Chomba, Susan & Treue, Thorsten & Sinclair, Fergus, 2015. "The political economy of forest entitlements: can community based forest management reduce vulnerability at the forest margin?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 37-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198283652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.