Trade Policy, Industrialization, and Development: New Perspectives
- Helleiner, Gerald K.(University of Toronto)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marion DOVIS, 2009. "Le Processus De Sélection Des Entreprises Espagnoles Sur Le Marché Des Exportations," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 181-202.
- Lila J. Truett & Dale B. Truett, 2011. "The South Korean Auto Industry: All Grown Up Now? Since 1962, South Korea has recognized the motor vehicle industry as a critical industry for economic development. The government has been closely inv," Working Papers 0011, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Zhao Jianglin, 2007. "Openness of ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Manufacturing Sectors and its APEC Policy," Trade Working Papers 22850, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198283591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .