Non-Governmental Organizations and Rural Poverty Alleviation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2017.
"Samaritan Bundles: Inefficient Clustering in NGO Projects,"
6/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "Samaritan Bundles: Inefficient Clustering in NGO Projects," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aldashev, Gani & Marini, Marco & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "Samaritan Bundles: Inefficient Clustering in NGO Projects," CEPR Discussion Papers 11931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koch, Dirk-Jan & Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2009.
"Keeping a Low Profile: What Determines the Allocation of Aid by Non-Governmental Organizations?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 902-918, May.
- Koch, Dirk-Jan & Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2008. "Keeping a low profile: What determines the allocation of aid by non-governmental organizations?," Kiel Working Papers 1406, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dirk-Jan Koch & Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2008. "Keeping a Low Profile: What Determines the Allocation of Aid by Non-Governmental Organizations?," KOF Working papers 08-191, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Dreher, Axel & Mölders, Florian & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007.
"Are NGOs the better donors? A case study of aid allocation for Sweden,"
Kiel Working Papers
1383, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Axel Dreher & Florian Moelders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2007. "Are NGOs the Better Donors? A Case Study of Aid Allocation for Sweden," KOF Working papers 07-180, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Eswaran, Mukesh, 2018. "Can For-Profit Business Alleviate Extreme Poverty in Developing Countries?," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Jun 2018.
- Gani Aldashev & Cecilia Navarra, 2017. "Development NGOs: Basic Facts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-36, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Grace Kyeyune & Patricia Goldey, 1999. "Towards effective poverty reduction: a study of heterogeneous groups of poor women in Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 565-580.
- Barr, Abigail & Fafchamps, Marcel & Owens, Trudy, 2005. "The governance of non-governmental organizations in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 657-679, April.
- Axel Dreher & Florian Mölders & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "Aid Delivery through Non-governmental Organisations: Does the Aid Channel Matter for the Targeting of Swedish Aid?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 147-176, February.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-69.
- Ronelle Burger & Indraneel Dasgupta & Trudy Owens, 2015. "A Model of Nongovernmental Organization Regulation with an Application to Uganda," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 71-111.
- Vivekananda Mukherjee & Sugata Marjit & Gautam Gupta, 2003. "Private Contribution for Public Projects: Government versus NGOs," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 553-553, September.
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013.
"Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?,"
539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013. "Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?," Working Papers 0539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2009.
"Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 422-438, December.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Weingarth, Janina & Weisser, Johannes, 2008. "Is NGO aid not so different after all? Comparing the allocation of Swiss aid by private and official donors," Kiel Working Papers 1405, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bano, Masooda, 2008. "Dangerous Correlations: Aid's Impact on NGOs' Performance and Ability to Mobilize Members in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2297-2313, November.
- Dawood MAMOON & Silvia HERNANDEZ, 2017.
"Principle-agent analysis of technology project (LINCOS) in Costa Rica,"
Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 320-351, December.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Hernandez, SIlvia, 2017. "Principle-Agent Analysis of Technology Project (LINCOS) in Costa Rica," MPRA Paper 82010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack, William, 2001. "Public policy toward nongovernmental organizations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2639, The World Bank.
- Ronelle Burger & Indraneel Dasgupta & Trudy Owens, 2011.
"A Model of NGO Regulation with an Application to Uganda,"
22/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Burger, Ronelle & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Owens, Trudy, 2011. "A Model of NGO Regulation with an Application to Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitlin, Diana & Hickey, Sam & Bebbington, Anthony, 2007.
"Reclaiming Development? NGOs and the Challenge of Alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1699-1720, October.
- Paul Shaffer, 2008. "New Thinking on Poverty: Implications for Globalisation and Poverty Reduction Strategies," Working Papers 65, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mugdha Vaidya & Meghna Katoch & Nabanita Datta Gupta, 2015. "The Impact of Household Participation in Community Based Organizations on Child Health and Education in Rural India," Economics Working Papers 2015-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198233305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.