Westminster Abbey and its Estates in the Middle Ages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alisdair Dobie, 2011. "A review of the granators' accounts of Durham Cathedral Priory 1294-1433: an early example of process accounting?," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 7-35.
- Johan Söderberg, 2015. "Oceanic thirst? Food consumption in mediaeval Sweden," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(2), pages 135-153, June.
- John Langdon, 1991. "Water-mills and windmills in the west midlands, 1086-1500," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 44(3), pages 424-444, August.
- Mark Bailey, 2009. "Villeinage in England: a regional case study, c.1250-c.1349 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 430-457, May.
- David Stone, 2014. "The impact of drought in early fourteenth-century England," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(2), pages 435-462, May.
- R. W. Hoyle, 1990. "Tenure and the land market in early modern England: or a late contribution to the Brenner debate," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198224495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.