Agrarian Crisis in India
- Reddy, D. Narasimha(Visiting Professor, Institute for Human Development, New Delhi)Mishra, Srijit(Indira Gandhi Institute of Development and Research, Mumbai)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt & Mohanraj Adhikari, 2016. "From sharecropping to crop-rent: women farmers changing agricultural production relations in rural South Asia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(4), pages 997-1010, December.
- Sarthak Gaurav & Srijit Mishra, 2011. "Size-class and returns to cultivation in India: A Cold case reopened," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-027, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2009.
"Poverty and Agrarian Distress in Orissa,"
- Srijit Mishra, 2009. "Poverty and agrarian distress in Orissa," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2009. "Poverty and Agrarian Distress in Orissa," Development Economics Working Papers 22934, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gardner, Katy & Gerharz, Eva, 2016. "Land, ‘development’ and ‘security’ in Bangladesh and India: an introduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84406, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers id:5279, eSocialSciences.
- Anonymous, 2010. "Book Reviews," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(1).
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2013. "Profitability in Crops Cultivation in India: Some Evidence from Cost of Cultivation Survey Data," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195695953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .