The Economic History of India 1857-1947
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:459-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osamu Saito, 2015. "Growth and inequality in the great and little divergence debate: a Japanese perspective," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(2), pages 399-419, May.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2010.
"Economic Conditions in Early Modern Bengal: A Contribution to the Divergence Debate,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 179-194, March.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Economic Conditions in Early Modern Bengal: A Contribution to the Divergence Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 7522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015.
"World Human Development: 1870–2007,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Bergeron, Augustin & Cassan, Guilhem, 2017.
"Income concentration in British India, 1885–1946,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 459-469.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Augustin Bergeron & Guilhem Cassan, 2017. "Income concentration in British India, 1885–1946," Post-Print hal-01626656, HAL.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Augustin Bergeron & Guilhem Cassan, 2017. "Income Concentration in British India, 1885-1946," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1701, CEPREMAP.
- Paul Caruana-Galizia, 2013. "Indian Regional Income Inequality: Estimates Of Provincial Gdp, 1875-1911," Economic History of Developing Regions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195684308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.