Skilled Immigration Today: Prospects, Problems, and Policies
- Bhagwati, Jagdish
- Hanson, Gordon H
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2016.
"Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility,"
IFS Working Papers
W16/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers 2017/06, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: Tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers XREAP2017-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Calogero Carletto & Jennica Larrison & Çaglar Özden, 2014.
"Informing migration policies: a data primer,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 2, pages 9-41
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014. "Informing Migration Policies: A Data Primer," IZA Discussion Papers 8745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014. "Informing migration policies : a data primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7082, The World Bank.
- Nadia Simoes & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2016.
"Individual Determinants Of Self-Employment Entry: What Do We Really Know?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 783-806, September.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efraim Sadka & Ben Suwankiri & Assaf Razin, 2010. "The Welfare State and the Skill Mix of Migration: Dynamic Policy Formation," 2010 Meeting Papers 13, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht, 2011.
"Migration and Education,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011011, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1105, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Liliana Harding & Mihai Mutascu, 2016. "Does migration affect tax revenue in Europe?," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Mathias Czaika & Christopher R. Parsons, 2017. "The Gravity of High-Skilled Migration Policies," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 603-630, April.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2014.
"Migration and Welfare State: Why is America Different from Europe?,"
NBER Working Papers
20450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2014. "Migration and Welfare State: Why is America Different from Europe?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1009-1038. is not listed on IDEAS
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2013. "Migration and Tax Competition Within a Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 9600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195382433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .