Real Options in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & lu, Yinjia (Andrea) & Guthrie, Graeme, 2010.
"A New Zealand Electricity Market Model: Assessment of the effect of climate change on electricity production and consumption,"
Working Paper Series
4058, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Lewis Evans & Greame Guthrie & Andrea Lu, 2010. "A New Zealand Electricity Market Model: Assessment of the Effect of Climate Change on Electricity Production and Consumption," Working Papers 10_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie & Neil Quigley, 2012. "Contemporary Microeconomic Foundations for the Structure and Management of the Public Sector," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2012. "Regulated prices and real options," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 650-663.
- Johansen, Stephan & Wilson, William & Dahl, Bruce L., 2015. "Valuing Switching Options in International Grain Marketing," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 201309, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gaudard, Ludovic, 2015. "Pumped-storage project: A short to long term investment analysis including climate change," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-99.
- Krzysztof Targiel, 2015. "Real options in a systemic approach to the timing problem in development projects," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 73-85.
- Wolfgang Briglauer, 2014.
"The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fiber-based broadband services: recent evidence from the European union member states,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 51-79, August.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2013. "The impact of regulation and competition on the adoption of fibre-based broadband services: Recent evidence from the European Union member states," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88494, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Evans, Lewis, 2010. "Infrastructure Investment Under Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 4068, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Glensk, Barbara & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017.
"Evaluating the Enhanced Flexibility of Lignite-Fired Power Plants: A Real Options Analysis,"
FCN Working Papers
107/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Glensk, Barbara & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "Evaluating the Enhanced Flexibility of Lignite-Fired Power Plants: A Real Options Analysis," FCN Working Papers 10/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2010. "House prices, development costs, and the value of waiting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 56-71, July.
- Kostrova, Alisa & Britz, Wolfgang & Finger, Robert & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2016. "Real Options Approach And Stochastic Programming In Farm Level Analysis: The Case Of Short-Rotation Coppice Cultivation," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244864, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Arthur Grimes, 2011.
"Building Bridges: Treating a New Transport Link as a Real Option,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p332, European Regional Science Association.
- Arthur Grimes, 2011. "Building Bridges: Treating a New Transport Link as a Real Option," Working Papers 11_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Marina Bravi & Stefano Rossi & Antonio Talarico, 2013. "Methodology for the Evaluation of Real Options in Real Estate Development in Areas Characterized by Uncertain Scenarios," ERES eres2013_185, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michi Nishihara, 2017. "Valuation of an R&D project with three types of uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lukas Auer, 2013. "SOA investment decision-making using real options analysis," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 21-40.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2014. "Real Options And The Cross-Section Of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 265-283, April.
- Griffith, G.R. & Pollock, K.S. & Burrow, H.M., 2013. "How Did We Go? Revisiting the Ex Ante Economic Impact Assessment of the CRC for Beef Genetic Technologies, as at the Cessation of Funding," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 21.
- Michi Nishihara, 2014. "Valuation of sequential R&D investment under technological, market, and rival preemption uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2014. "Market Analysis of Ethanol Capacity," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Hu, Qiwei & Zhang, Anming, 2015. "Real option analysis of aircraft acquisition: A case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 19-29.
- James Tee & Riccardo Scarpa & Dan Marsh & Graeme Guthrie, 2014. "Forest Valuation under the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: A Real Options Binomial Tree with Stochastic Carbon and Timber Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 44-60.
- Tee, James & Scarpa, Riccardo & Marsh, Dan & Guthrie, Graeme, 2010. "A Binomial Tree Approach to Valuing Fixed Rotation Forests and Flexible Rotation Forests Under a Mean Reverting Timber Price Process," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 96836, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lund, Diderik & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2013. "Comparative statics for real options on oil: What stylized facts to use?," Memorandum 14/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195380637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .