Prices in Financial Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelsser, Antoon & Vorst, Ton, 1996. "Transaction costs and efficiency of portfolio strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 250-263, June.
- Manfred Fruhwirth & Paul Schneider & Markus S. Schwaiger, 2007. "Timing Decisions in a Multinational Context: Implementing the Amin/Bodurtha Framework," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 11(3-4), pages 157-178, September.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Hens, Thorsten & Loffler, Andreas, 1998. "Market Demand Functions in the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 192-206, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Girotto, Bruno & Ortu, Fulvio, 1997. "Numeraires, equivalent martingale measures and completeness in finite dimensional securities markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 283-294, April.
- Kleinow, Torsten & Willder, Mark, 2007. "The effect of management discretion on hedging and fair valuation of participating policies with maturity guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 445-458, May.
- Viera Neto, C.A. & Pedro L. Valls Pereira, 2000. "Options on the One Day Interfinancial Deposits Index: Derivation of a Formula for the Calculation of the Arbitrage Free Price," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_22, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bladt, Mogens & Rydberg, Tina Hviid, 1998. "An actuarial approach to option pricing under the physical measure and without market assumptions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-73, May.
- Horvath, Philip A., 1995. "Compounding/discounting in continuous time," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 315-325.
- Patrick Beissner & Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2020. "Dynamically consistent alpha‐maxmin expected utility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 1073-1102, July.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Yang, Hailiang, 1997. "Asset allocation with time variation in expected returns," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 201-218, December.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1995. "Intertemporal Insurance," UCLA Economics Working Papers 742, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kavous Ardalan & Kevin Hebner, 1998. "The no-arbitrage condition and financial markets with heterogeneous information," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2007. "Coherent multiperiod risk adjusted values and Bellman’s principle," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 5-22, July.
- Panos Kouvelis & Rong Li & Qing Ding, 2013. "Managing Storable Commodity Risks: The Role of Inventory and Financial Hedge," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 507-521, July.
- Bryan Ellickson & José Penalva-Zuasti, 1996. "Intertemporal Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Timo Altmann & Thorsten Schmidt & Winfried Stute, 2008. "A Shot Noise Model For Financial Assets," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 87-106.
- Fegatelli, Paolo, 2010. "The misconception of the option value of deposit insurance and the efficacy of non-risk-based capital requirements in the literature on bank capital regulation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 79-84, June.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742, Elsevier.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015. "Conţinutul analizei seriilor de timp financiare [The Essentials of the Analysis of Financial Time Series]," MPRA Paper 67175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Shephard & Tina Hviid Rydberg, 1999. "A modelling framework for the prices and times of trades made on the New York stock exchange," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stutzer, Michael, 1995. "A Bayesian approach to diagnosis of asset pricing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 367-397, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195053128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.