General X-Efficiency Theory and Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195023800 and published in 1978.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Resti, Andrea, 1997. "Evaluating the cost-efficiency of the Italian Banking System: What can be learned from the joint application of parametric and non-parametric techniques," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 221-250, February.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013.
"The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment,"
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 56(2), pages 53-78, March.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2012. "The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment," Working Papers 2012-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Bloom & Richard B. Freeman, 1986. "Population Growth, Labor Supply, and Employment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 1837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Ernesto Amorós & Pekka Stenholm, 2013. "The Influence of the Quality of Government Institutions on Entrepreneurial Motivation: Exploring the Variance across Countries," Working Papers 1401, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Dec 2013.
- Fusari, Angelo, 1994. "Paths of economic development: modelling factors of endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 75165, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," AICCON Working Papers 151-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno Tortia, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," Econometica Working Papers wp59, Econometica.
- Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1986. "Technological development and regional labour markets," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 375-383, December.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Amoros, Jose Ernesto, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Quality of Institutions," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mª Pilar García-Alcober & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Diego Prior & Manuel Illueca, 2014. "Cost and revenue efficiency in Spanish banking: What distributions show," Working Papers 2014/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Pasour, 1989. "Nonconventional costs of rent-seeking: X-inefficiency in the political process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 87-91, October.
- Park, Soo-Uk & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste, 2000. "The efficiency of conventional fuel power plants in South Korea: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Patrick Plane, 1996. "La privatisation dans les pays en développement : déterminants et conséquences macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 125(4), pages 19-36.
- Blind, Georg, 2011. "Investigating entrepreneurial spirit with the rule approach: why self-employment is on the decline in Japan," MPRA Paper 66749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cinzia Daraio, 2017. "A framework for the Assessment of Research and its impacts," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-04, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Domin, Jean-Paul, 2015. "Réformer l’hôpital comme une entreprise. Les errements de trente ans de politique hospitalière (1983-2013)," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 17.
- Rutten, Mario, 2002. "A historical and comparative view on the study of Indian entrepreneurship," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 3(2), pages 3-16.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195023800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed