Economics for Policymaking: Selected Essays of Arthur M. Okun
- Joseph A. Pechman(Brookings Institution)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjan Senjur, 2009. "The transition experience in retrospect: the labour market transformation was vital," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 175-189.
- ., 2013. "Past, Present and Future Economic Growth in Latin America," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 10, pages 268-289 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsArthur Orkun; economic theory; public policy;
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262650584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .