Energy: Markets and Regulation, Essays in Honor of M.A. Adelman
- Richard L. Gordon() (Pennsylvania State University)Henry D. Jacoby() (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)Martin B. Zimmerman() (University of Michigan)
AbstractEnergy: Markets and Regulation is a valuable survey of current thinking on energy economics, focusing on the regulation of energy markets. It covers nearly every aspect of the energy sector, including both international and domestic U.S. markets in oil and coal and the particular U.S. conditions in natural gas and nuclear power. It deals with resource estimation and energy supply and demand, and environmental control. Economic and institutional analysis of current problems includes an exploration of their historical background.
- Richard L. Gordon & Henry D. Jacoby & Martin B. Zimmerman (ed.), 1986. "Energy: Markets and Regulation, Essays in Honor of M.A. Adelman," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262571870, January.Handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262571870
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweden, 1986.
"On fiscal deficits, the real exchange rate and the world rate of interest,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1013-1023, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "On Fiscal Deficits, the Real Exchange Rate and the World Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 21, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990.
"Voting on the Budget Deficit,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," NBER Working Papers 2759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," CEPR Discussion Papers 269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," Scholarly Articles 4553030, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini & Alberto Alesina, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," UCLA Economics Working Papers 539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1997.
"Fiscal crises and aggregate demand: can high public debt reverse the effects of fiscal policy?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 147-162.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," Discussion Papers 95/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995. "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy economics; regulation;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262571870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.