Energy: Markets and Regulation, Essays in Honor of M.A. Adelman
- Richard L. Gordon() (Pennsylvania State University)Henry D. Jacoby() (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)Martin B. Zimmerman() (University of Michigan)
AbstractEnergy: Markets and Regulation is a valuable survey of current thinking on energy economics, focusing on the regulation of energy markets. It covers nearly every aspect of the energy sector, including both international and domestic U.S. markets in oil and coal and the particular U.S. conditions in natural gas and nuclear power. It deals with resource estimation and energy supply and demand, and environmental control. Economic and institutional analysis of current problems includes an exploration of their historical background.
- Richard L. Gordon & Henry D. Jacoby & Martin B. Zimmerman (ed.), 1986. "Energy: Markets and Regulation, Essays in Honor of M.A. Adelman," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262571870, May.Handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262571870
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy economics; regulation;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262571870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.