The US Brewing Industry: Data and Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Kumhof & Evan C Tanner, 2005. "Government Debt; A Key Role in Financial Intermediation," IMF Working Papers 05/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen Reinhart, 2003.
"The Center and the Periphery: The Globalization of Financial Turmoil,"
NBER Working Papers
9479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2008. "The center and the periphery: The globalization of financial turmoil," MPRA Paper 14100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2007.
"Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's Dictum on its Head,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(3), pages 249-270, September.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2006. "Optimal exchange rate regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's dictum on its head," NBER Working Papers 12684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos, 2007. "Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes: Turning Mundell-Fleming's Dictum on Its Head," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12816, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Bostjan Jazbec & Igor Masten, 2008. "Sources and Obstacles for Growth in Transition Countries: The Role of Credit," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00643347, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00643347 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCafferty, Michael & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 2012. "An analysis of market power in the U.S. brewing industry: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124675, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Poelmans, Eline & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2011.
"From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 196-216, September.
- Eline Poelmans & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 29411, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Eline Poelmans & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2011. "From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," Working Papers id:4509, eSocialSciences.
- Don Freeman, 2009. "Beer in Good Times and Bad: A U.S. State-Level Analysis of Economic Conditions and Alcohol Consumption," Working Papers 0906, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Chen, Jihui & Waters, George, 2017. "Firm efficiency, advertising and profitability: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 240-248.
- Liesbeth Colen & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Economic Growth, Globalisation and Beer Consumption," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 186-207, February.
- Toro-Gonzalez, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron, 2014.
"Beer Snobs Do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(2), August.
- Toro-González, Daniel & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2014. "Beer Snobs do Exist: Estimation of Beer Demand by Type," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vinish Shrestha & Sara Markowitz, 2016. "The Pass-Through Of Beer Taxes To Prices: Evidence From State And Federal Tax Changes," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1946-1962, October.
- Vivek Farias & Bar Ifrach & Gabriel Weintraub, 2012. "A Framework for Dynamic Oligopoly in Concentrated Industries," 2012 Meeting Papers 505, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eme:jepppp:jepp-02-2016-0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stivers, Andrew & Tremblay, Victor J., 2005. "Advertising, search costs, and social welfare," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 317-333, July.
- Chen, Chia-Wen, 2014. "Estimating the foreclosure effect of exclusive dealing: Evidence from the entry of specialty beer producers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 47-64.
- Frank, Mark W., 2008.
"Media substitution in advertising: A spirited case study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 308-326, January.
- Mark W. Frank, 2006. "Media Substitution in Advertising: A Spirited Case Study," Working Papers 0606, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2010.
"Beer Drinking Nations. The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
27010, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2011. "Beer Drinking Nations: The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption," Working Papers id:4324, eSocialSciences.
- Bhuyan Sanjib & McCafferty Michael, 2013. "U.S. Brewing Industry Profitability: A Simultaneous Determination of Structure, Conduct, and Performance," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, November.
- Gabrielyan, Gnel & Marsh, Thomas L., 2012. "Domestic and Export Price Formation of U.S. Hops," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbrewing industry; industrial organization; business strategy;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262201518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .