The Economics of Contracts: A Primer, 2nd Edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2013. "The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-14.
- David Fernando Tobon Orozco & Germán Darío Valencia & Danny García Callejas & Guillermo Perez, 2004. "Institucionalidad e incentivos en la educación básica y media en Colombia," BORRADORES DEL CIE 002880, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Anja Schöttner & Veikko Thiele, 2010.
"Promotion Tournaments and Individual Performance Pay,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 699-731, September.
- Anja Schöttner & Veikko Thiele, 2007. "Promotion Tournaments and Individual Performance Pay," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- N. Packham, 2018. "Optimal contracts under competition when uncertainty from adverse selection and moral hazard are present," Papers 1801.04080, arXiv.org.
- Marco Alderighi, 2007. "Nonlinear Pricing In Asymmetric Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 205-223, September.
- Grant Miller & Kimberly Singer Babiarz, 2013. "Pay-for-Performance Incentives in Low- and Middle-Income Country Health Programs," NBER Working Papers 18932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Feess, Eberhard & Packham, Natalie, 2014.
"Incentive schemes, private information and the double-edged role of competition for agents,"
CFS Working Paper Series
475, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christina Bannier & Eberhard Feess & Natalie Packham & Markus Walzl, 2016. "Incentive schemes, private information and the double-edged role of competition for agents," Working Papers 2016-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Florin Bilbiie & David Stasavage, 2005.
"Incomplete Fiscal Rules with Imperfect Enforcement,"
2005-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Florin Bilbiie & D. Stasavage, 2005. "Incomplete Fiscal Rules with Imperfect Enforcement," Working Papers hal-00515668, HAL.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:302:p:379-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Robert & Pollrich, Martin & Stiel, Caroline, 2013. "An optimal incentive contract to avert firm relocation under unilateral environmental regulation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79741, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Plehn-Dujowich, Jose M., 2009. "Endogenous growth and adverse selection in entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1419-1436, July.
- R. Guo & P. Zhang, 2014. "A general method of computing the cut-off point in adverse selection models," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4116-4124, November.
- Trunin, Pavel & Bozhechkova, Alexandra & Goryunov, Eugene & Petrova, Diana, 2017. "Analysis of Approaches to Accounting of the Information Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 031723, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Eduard Marinov, 2016. "The 2016 Nobel Prize in Economics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 97-149.
- Meg Adachi-Sato & Kazuya Kamiya, 2018. "Combinations of Different Length Contracts in a Multiperiod Model: Short, Medium and Long-term Contracts," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sinnewe, Elisabeth & Charles, Michael B. & Keast, Robyn, 2016. "Australia's Cooperative Research Centre Program: A transaction cost theory perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 195-204.
- Tsuyoshi Takahara, 2016.
"Patient dumping, outlier payments, and optimal healthcare payment policy under asymmetric information,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Tsuyoshi Takahara, 2013. "Patient Dumping, Outlier Payments, and Optimal Healthcare Payment Policy under Asymmetric Information," ISER Discussion Paper 0891r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Oct 2014.
- Ilić, Dragan & Pisarov, Sonja & Schmidt, Peter S., 2015. "Preaching Water But Drinking Wine? Relative Performance Evaluation in International Banking," Working papers 2015/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262195259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .