Pricing Corporate Securities as Contingent Claims
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ido Kallir & Tamir Agmon, 2015. "Valuating the Value and Risk of International Start-up Ventures," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 203-217, April.
- Martijn de Ruijter Korver & Steven Ongena, 2008. "European mezzanine," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(20), pages 1613-1622.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and credit risk diversification,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 583-612, September.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Credit Risk Diversification," CESifo Working Paper Series 1531, CESifo Group Munich.
- Til Schuermann, 2005. "A review of recent books on credit risk," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 123-130.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Bjorn-Jakob Treutler, 2007.
"Global Business Cycles and Credit Risk,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 419-474
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler, 2005. "Global Business Cycles and Credit Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 1548, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler, 2005. "Global Business Cycles and Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 11493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate security; leveraged recapitalization; convertible debt; common stock;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262072238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .