Economics and Psychology: A Promising New Cross-Disciplinary Field
- Bruno S. Frey() (University of Zurich)Alois Stutzer() (University of Basel)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2008.
"Stress that Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 339-366, June.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IEW - Working Papers 151, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2008.
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 39-59, February.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IZA Discussion Papers 1045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Ottone, Stefania & Solferino, Nazaria, 2013.
"Allocation criteria under task performance: The gendered preference for protection,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 96-111.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2011. "Allocation Criteria under Task Performance: the Gendered Preference for Protection," CEIS Research Paper 214, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Oct 2011.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2011. "Allocation criteria under task performance: the gendered preference for protection," Econometica Working Papers wp32, Econometica.
- Romaniuc Rustam, 2016.
"What Makes Law to Change Behavior? An Experimental Study,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 447-475, July.
- Romaniuc, Rustam, 2015. "What makes Law to change Behavior? An experimental study," IEL Working Papers 20, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christopher K. Hsee & Yuval Rottenstreich & Alois Stutzer, 2012.
"Suboptimal choices and the need for experienced individual well-being in economic analysis,"
International Journal of Happiness and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 63-85.
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Rottenstreich, Yuval & Stutzer, Alois, 2012. "Suboptimal Choices and the Need for Experienced Individual Well-Being in Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Schnellenbach, 2016.
"A Constitutional Economics Perspective on Soft Paternalism,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(1), pages 135-156, February.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2015. "A constitutional economics perspective on soft paternalism," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Beaudreau, Bernard C., 2012. "A humanistic theory of economic behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 222-234.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2010. "Happiness: A New Approach in Economics," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 3-7, 01.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2017. "Subjective Well-Being and Public Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 11102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonard, Tammy & Croson, Rachel T.A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M., 2010. "Social capital and public goods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 474-481, August.
- Nicholas Wilson & Wentao Xiong & Christine Mattson, 2011. "Is Sex Like Driving? Risk Compensation Associated with Male Circumcision in Kisumu, Kenya," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-14, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2012.
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Social emotions in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262062631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .