The Israeli Economy, 1985-1998: From Government Intervention to Market Economics
- Avi Ben-Bassat() (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco J. Buera & Yongseok Shin, 2017.
"Productivity Growth and Capital Flows: The Dynamics of Reforms,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 147-185, July.
- Francisco J. Buera & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Capital Flows: The Dynamics of Reforms," NBER Working Papers 15268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M Daniele Paserman, 2013.
"Do high-skill immigrants raise productivity? Evidence from Israeli manufacturing firms, 1990-1999,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Paserman, M. Daniele, 2008. "Do High-Skill Immigrants Raise Productivity? Evidence from Israeli Manufacturing Firms, 1990-1999," IZA Discussion Papers 3572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Daniele Paserman, 2011. "Do High-Skill Immigrants Raise Productivity? Evidence From Israeli Manufacturing Firms, 1990-1999," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-045, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Paserman, M. Daniele, 2008. "Do High-Skill Immigrants Raise Productivity? Evidence from Israeli manufacturing Firms, 1990-1999," CEPR Discussion Papers 6896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zvi Eckstein & Tamar Ramot-Nyska, 2008. "Twenty years of financial liberalisation in Israel: 1987–2007," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 289-304 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsisrael; government intervention; macroeconomic policy; income inequality;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262025183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .