Populatii vulnerabile si fenomene de automarginalizare. Strategii de interventie si efecte perverse/ Vulnerable People and Self-Marginalisation. Intervention Strategies (Romanian Version)
- Vasile MIFTODE (coordonator), Maria COJOCARU, Stefan COJOCARU
- Daniela GIRLEANU, Gabriela IRIMESCU, Contiu SOITU
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSocial or community solidarity; mechanism to assume the obligations; Self-Marginalisation;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lum:booksc:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morariu Irina). General contact details of provider: http://www.edituralumen.ro .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .