Private Rights and Public Problems: The Global Economics of Intellectual Property in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristie Briggs & Walter G. Park, 2014. "There will be exports and licensing: The effects of patent rights and innovation on firm sales," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1112-1144, December.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Sharma, Abhijit, 2016. "Intellectual property rights and innovation: A panel analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 70-72.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Duenas & Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2016. "Do Intellectual Property Rights Influence Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions ?," LEM Papers Series 2016/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Difei Geng & Kamal Saggi, 2015. "The Nature of Innovative Activity and the Protection of Intellectual Property in Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 71-91, January.
- Briggs, Kristie, 2015. "Co-owner relationships conducive to high quality joint patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1566-1573.
- Theodore H Moran, 2016. "The Role of Industrial Policy as a Development Tool: New Evidence from the Globalization of Trade-and-Investment," Working Papers id:8423, eSocialSciences.
- Keith E. Maskus & William Ridley, 2016. "Intellectual Property-Related Preferential Trade Agreements and the Composition of Trade," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/35, European University Institute.
- Hu, Albert G.Z. & Zhang, Peng & Zhao, Lijing, 2017. "China as number one? Evidence from China's most recent patenting surge," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 107-119.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2015. "Intellectual property in a globalizing world: issues for economic research," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 231-250, September.
- Elena Verdolini & Valentina Bosetti, 2017. "Environmental Policy and the International Diffusion of Cleaner Energy Technologies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(3), pages 497-536, March.
- Olena Ivus & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2017. "Patent Exhaustion Regime and International Production Sharing: Winner and Losers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan S. Blyde & Christian Volpe Martincus & Danielken Molina, 2014. "Fábricas sincronizadas: América Latina y el Caribe en la era de las Cadenas Globales de Valor," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 86755 edited by Juan S. Blyde, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:5072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.