Russia Balance Sheet, The
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:386-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010.
"What do Russians think about transition?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(2), pages 249-280, April.
- Denisova, Irina & Eller, Markus & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "What do Russians think about transition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "What do Russians think about Transition?," Post-Print halshs-00754454, HAL.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Capital mobility in Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 386-403.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:4242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .