Russia Balance Sheet, The
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:386-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010.
"What do Russians think about transition?,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(2), pages 249-280, April.
- Denisova, Irina & Eller, Markus & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "What do Russians think about transition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "What do Russians think about Transition?," Post-Print halshs-00754454, HAL.
- David Epshtein & Konstantin Hahlbrock & Jürgen Wandel, 2013. "Why are agroholdings so pervasive in Russia's Belgorod oblast '? Evidence from case studies and farm-level data," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Capital mobility in Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 386-403.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:4242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.