Capitalist Revolutionary: John Maynard Keynes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2013. "Responding to economic crisis: macroeconomic revolutions in the 1930s and 1970s," Chapters,in: Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 2, pages 38-54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bradley Bateman, 2013. "Insights from John Maynard Keynes," Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis in Retrospect, chapter 4, pages 78-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2014.
"Not Beautiful, not Just, not Virtuous; 'And It Doesn't Deliver the Goods'. Capitalism and “Fear of Goods” in Keynes's Thought,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201438, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, mario, 2014. "Not Beautiful, not Just, not Virtuous; 'And It Doesn't Deliver the Goods'. Capitalism and “Fear of Goods” in Keynes's Thought," CESMEP Working Papers 201405, University of Turin.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2014. "Hayek and Keynes," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 5, pages 94-115 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Panagiotis Evangelopoulos, 2014. "Consequences of the Public Debt Crisis on Growth and Stability," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 47-56, August.
More about this item
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674057753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .