Managementul dezvoltarii durabile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Constantinescu & Simona Frone, 2018. "Post-Truth Era – A Time To Reconsider Sustainable Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 78-83, June.
- Catalina Sitnikov & Laura Vasilescu & Radu Ogarca & Sorin Tudor, 2015. "Matrix Model for Choosing Green Marketing Sustainable Strategic Alternatives," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 909-909, August.
- H. C. Ion PETRESCU, 2011. "410 Romanian Managers’ Opinion Regarding the Place and Role of the Organizational culture in the Sustainable Development Management," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(3), pages 444-454, July.
- Natalia GALANTON, 2012. "The Role Of Chamber Organizations In The Human Capital Development – Fundamental Condition Of The Sustainable Development," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 15(1), pages 109-114, Mai.
- Camelia-Cristina DRAGOMIR & Eduard IONESCU & Stelian PÂNZARU, 2013. "Economic Sustainable Development And Eco-Development," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 18(2), pages 58-67, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:fmbook:9789736181917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask George Maniu to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.