The effect of population aging on aggregate labor supply in the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce C. Fallick & Jonathan F. Pingle, 2007. "The effect of population aging on aggregate labor supply in the United States," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 52.
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2003. "The Rise in the Disability Rolls and the Decline in Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 157-206.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Jonathan F. Pingle, 2006. "A cohort-based model of labor force participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan O. KITOV, 2008.
"The Driving Force of Labor Force Participation in Developed Countries,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(3(5)_Fall), pages 203-222.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2008. "The driving force of labor force participation in developed countries," MPRA Paper 8677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan O. Kitov & Oleg I. Kitov, 2008. "The driving force of labor force participation in developed countries," Working Papers 90, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles Fleischman & Jonathan Pingle, 2010. "The Effect of Population Aging on the Aggregate Labor Market," NBER Chapters,in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 377-417 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E. & Zarazaga, Carlos E.J.M., 2016.
"Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: A quantitative exploration,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 109-125.
- Carlos Zarazaga & Finn Kydland, 2012. "Fiscal Sentiment and the Weak Recovery from the Great Recession: A Quantitative Exploration," 2012 Meeting Papers 1139, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kydland, Finn E. & Zarazaga, Carlos E., 2013. "Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: a quantitative exploration," Working Papers 1301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2012. "Disentangling the Channels of the 2007-09 Recession," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 44(1 (Spring), pages 81-156.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2012. "Disentangling the Channels of the 2007-2009 Recession," NBER Working Papers 18094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply ; Baby boom generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbmo:2007teopaoalsitu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.