Labor supply in the new century
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels & Kevin Stiroh, 2007. "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 229-252.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1998. "Growth, Volume 2: Energy, the Environment, and Economic Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 2, number 0262100746, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld & William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jorg06-1, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Productivity, Volume 3: Information Technology and the American Growth Resurgence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 3, number 0262101114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herwig Immervoll & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2007.
"Welfare reform in European countries: a microsimulation analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 1-44, January.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel, 2004. "Welfare Reform in European Countries: A Micro-Simulation Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 4324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herwig Immervoll & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "Welfare Reform in European Countries: A Microsimulation Analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel, 2005. "Welfare Reform in European Countries: A Microsimulation Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel, 2004. "Welfare reform in European countries: a micro-simulation analysis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hertweck Matthias Sebastian, 2013.
"Strategic wage bargaining, labor market volatility, and persistence,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, October.
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2006. "Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/42, European University Institute.
- Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Strategic Wage Bargaining, Labor Market Volatility, and Persistence," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-26, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Maria Knoth Humlum & Rune Majlund Vejlin, 2013.
"The Responses Of Youth To A Cash Transfer Conditional On Schooling: A Quasi‐Experimental Study,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 628-649, June.
- Maria Knoth Humlum & Rune Majlund Vejlin, 2009. "The Effects of Financial Aid in High School on Academic and Labor Market Outcomes: A Quasi-Experimental Study," Economics Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply ; Baby boom generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbmo:2007lsitn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.