Quarterly Economic Commentary, Autumn 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarthy, Colm, 2004. "Volatility in Irish Quarterly Macroeconomic Data," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(1-Spring), pages 1-9.
- Ross Meader, 2007. "Revisions to quarterly GDP growth and its components," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 1(11), pages 28-35, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2014. "Luxury goods, vertical restraints and internet sales," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 227-246, October.
- Layte, Richard & Morgenroth, Edgar & Normand, Charles, 2009. "The Complex Task of Projecting the Demand for and Delivery of Health Care," Book Chapters,in: Layte, Richard (ed.), Projecting the Impact of Demographic Change on the Demand for and Delivery of Healthcare in Ireland Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reamonn Lyndon & Yvonne McCarthy, 2013.
"What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 117-150.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ugur, Z.B., 2013. "From headscarves to donation : Three essays on the economics of gender, health and happiness," Other publications TiSEM 9cfb068c-c08e-47aa-8c44-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- GEAMĂNU, Marinela & POPESCU, Barbu Bogdan, 2013. "Analysis Of Romania’S External Debt And The Implications For Foreign Relations During 2000-2013," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 4(3), pages 61-67.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2008:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .