The Future of Banking in CESEE after the Financial Crisis
- Attila Csajbók
- Ernest Gnan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolf, Holger, 2011. "Relationship-based and arms-length financial systems -- a European perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5833, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; external funding; macroprudential supervision; lending; fiscal policy; Regulatory reform; fiscal consolidation; cross-border banking; bank financing; Bank lending to the private sector; transition economies; credit growth; financial crisis; Convergence; consumption; investment; efficiency; profitability; Deposit insurance (guarantee); coverage; moral hazard; payout capability; Risk management; governance; corporate business; project finance;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .