Economic Convergence in South-Eastern Europe: Will the Financial Sector deliver?
- Morten Balling()
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hoffmann, 2010.
"An Overinvestment Cycle In Central And Eastern Europe?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "An Overinvestment Cycle in Central and Eastern Europe?," MPRA Paper 15668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perisa Ivanovic & Zoran Grubisic & Nikola Fabris, 2011. "Policies Aa a Result of Global Credit Boom in SEE Countries," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Zoran Grubisic & Perisa Ivanovic, 2012. "Influence of different monetary regimes on financial stability in see countries," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 1(1), pages 91-106.
- Zoran Grubisic & Perisa Ivanovic & Nikola Fabris, 2011. "Financial System Integration of Serbia in the European Financial System," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; financial development; South Eastern Europe; the Balkans;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .