Growth and Development in Emerging Market Economies
- Harinder Kohli(Centennial Group International and the Emerging Markets Forum)
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its series Books with number gdeme and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
|The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:|
- Srabani Roy Choudhury, 2009. "JapanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Foreign Direct Investment Experiences in India : Lessons Learnt from Firm Level Surveys," Finance Working Papers 22910, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:booksf:gdeme. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Natasha Mukherjee to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed