Multinational Enterprises, Innovative Strategies and Systems of Innovation
- John Cantwell
- José Molero
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Brennan-Horley & Chris Gibson, 2009. "Where is creativity in the city? Integrating qualitative and GIS methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(11), pages 2595-2614, November.
- Geyer, M. & Coetzee, H.C. & Plessis, D. du & Donaldson, R., 2011. "Recent business transformation in intermediate-sized cities in South-Africa," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Edward Malecki, 2004. "Jockeying for Position: What It Means and Why It Matters to Regional Development Policy When Places Compete," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1101-1120.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Gillian Bristow, 2005. "Everyone's a 'winner': problematising the discourse of regional competitiveness," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 285-304, June.
- Helliwell, John F., 2003.
"How's life? Combining individual and national variables to explain subjective well-being,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 331-360, March.
- John F. Helliwell, 2002. "How's Life? Combining Individual and National Variables to Explain Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 9065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camagni, Roberto, 2002. "On the concept of territorial competitiveness: sound or misleading?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Mark Boyle, 2006. "Culture in the Rise of Tiger Economies: Scottish Expatriates in Dublin and the 'Creative Class' Thesis," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 403-426, June.
- Paul C. Cheshire, 2006. "Resurgent Cities, Urban Myths and Policy Hubris: What We Need to Know," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(8), pages 1231-1246, July.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Georges Lamaitre, 2006. "Counting Immigrants and Expatriates in OECD Countries: A New Perspective," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(1), pages 49-83.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Pascale de Berranger & Mary C. R. Meldrum, 2000. "The Development of Intelligent Local Clusters to Increase Global Competitiveness and Local Cohesion: The Case of Small Businesses in the Creative Industries," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(10), pages 1827-1835, September.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Georges Lemaître, 2005. "Counting Immigrants and Expatriates in OECD Countries: A New Perspective," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Chris Brennan-Horley & Chris Gibson, 2009. "Where is Creativity in the City? Integrating Qualitative and GIS Methods," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(11), pages 2595-2614, November.
- Michael Storper & Allen J. Scott, 2009. "Rethinking human capital, creativity and urban growth," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eeb:articl:v:3:y:2017:n:4:p:376-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:invreg:0358 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Molero Zayas, 2008. "La innovación internacionalizada: reto para las políticas de ciencia y tecnología," ICEI papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Vicente Donoso & Victor Martín Barroso, 2004. "Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: El caso de España," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0405, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:3182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .