The Politics and Economics of the European Union, Second Edition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfram Lamping & Monika Steffen, 2009. "European Union and Health Policy: The “Chaordic” Dynamics of Integration," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1361-1379, December.
- Ahmed L.M. Ahmed, 2018. "The Social Background Of Brexit," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 7(4), pages 9-29.
- Andrea Gideon, 2015. "The Position of Higher Education Institutions in a Changing European Context: An EU Law Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 1045-1060, September.
- David Bailey & Lisa De Propris, 2004. "A Bridge Too Phare? EU Pre‐Accession Aid and Capacity‐Building in the Candidate Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 77-98, February.
- Leonor Rossi, 2004. "What are the limits of european expansion? The secession clause and why it matters," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp450, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.