Technology and International Trade
- Jan Fagerberg
- Pär Hansson
- Lars Lundberg
- Arne Melchoir
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2016.
"Inequality And Trust: New Evidence From Panel Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 794-809, April.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Working Paper series 25_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 973, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Su Yin Thong, 1999.
"Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 361-363.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Thong, Su Yin, 1999. "Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries," MPRA Paper 10585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 1998. "Business sector R&D and Australia's manufacturing trade structure," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 177-187, February.
- Keld Laursen, 2015. "Revealed comparative advantage and the alternatives as measures of international specialization," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 99-115, June.
- Martin Andersson & Olof Ejermo, 2008. "Technology Specialization And The Magnitude And Quality Of Exports," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 355-375.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.