Essais sur la qualité des soins : approches en économie et en santé publique
- Dormont, Brigitte
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D., 1998. "A branch and bound algorithm for mixed zero-one multiple objective linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 530-541, June.
- Przybylski, Anthony & Gandibleux, Xavier & Ehrgott, Matthias, 2008. "Two phase algorithms for the bi-objective assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 509-533, March.
- G. L. Nemhauser & Z. Ullmann, 1969. "Discrete Dynamic Programming and Capital Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 494-505, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomie de la santé; Qualité des soins; Hôpitaux; Régulation; Évaluation des interventions en santé; Aide à la décision publique; Health economics; Quality of care; Hospitals; Regulation; Health technology assessment; Public decision-making;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/14028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .