Imbricated dynamics in times of fragile growth : individuals, families and household businesses in Madagascar, 1995-2005
- Raffinot, Marc
- Gubert, Flore
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsDynamique économique; Secteur informel; Entreprises familiales; Genre; Données longitudinales; Madagascar; Welfare dynamics; Informal sector; Household business; Gender; Longitudinal data; Madagascar;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/11701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .