Unity with Diversity in the European Economy
- De Macedo,Jorge Braga
The enlargement that encompassed the accession of Greece in 1981 and of Spain and Portugal in 1986 significantly altered the balance of the European Community (EC), while the double shock of EC membership and 1992 could have driven the economies of the new members into depression or, equally, accelerate their modernisation. This important 1990 book from the Centre for Economic Policy Research examines theoretical issues in the integration of a diverse economic region and the combined impact of EC membership, financial integration and the single market programme on the joining countries. There is an introduction by the editors and a foreword by Michael Emerson and Richard Portes.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521395205 and published in 1990.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cambridge.org|
- de Macedo, J.B. & Nunes, L.C. & Covas, F., 1999.
"Moving the Escudo into the Euro,"
1999-14, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Catela Nunes, Luís & Covas, Francisco, 1999. "Moving the Escudo into the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 2248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braga de Macedo, J. & Catela Nunes, L. & Covas, F., 1999. "Moving the escudo into the euro," DELTA Working Papers 1999-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- William H. Branson & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Jurgen von Hagen, 1998. "Macroeconomic Policy and Institutions During the Transition to European Union Membership," NBER Working Papers 6555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521395205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed